Google Hackers Targeted Source Code of 33 Companies
A hack attack that targeted Google in December also hit 33 other companies, including financial institutions and defense contractors, and was aimed at stealing source code, say security researchers at iDefense.
- US Defense Contractors and Universities Targeted In Cyberattacks
- Iranian Hackers Compromised Airlines, Critical Infrastructure Companies
- Apple Hit By Hackers Who Targeted Facebook
- Report: Hackers Targeted Oil-Location Data
- Google: Group In China Targeted Senior US Officials, Chinese Activists, Others With Phishing Attack