Big Picture: 570-Megapixel, Intergalactic Camera
Physicists and astronomers at Fermilab join forces to build a 570-megapixel (and the biggest ever) digital camera to answer one of the greatest mysteries of the cosmos: What is dark energy?
- Canon Unveils 120-Megapixel Camera Sensor
- Next Generation iPhone Could Get A 5-Megapixel Camera
- Omnivision – Camera Sensor Supplier For iOS Devices Announces 20% Thinner 8-Megapixel Camera Sensor
- This Could Be The First Photo Taken By iPhone 5?s 8-Megapixel Camera
- Mystery Intergalactic Radio Bursts Detected