Would You Track Your Kid By GPS?
If you had the ability to track your child’s every movement during the day, would you do so? Or is this an example of helicopter parenting taken to extremes?
Source: Would You Track Your Kid By GPS?
- Beijing To Track Citizen’s Cell Phones
- Zynga Close To Acquiring Whereoscope, The App That Lets You Track Your Kids
- US Trials Off Track Over Juror Internet Misconduct
- Parents Investigated For Neglect For Letting Kids Walk Home Alone
- Firefox Updates Mobile Browser For Android With ‘Do Not Track’ Privacy Feature