Classified Recordings of First Fusion Bomb Test Found in Old Safe
Scientific recordings of the atmospheric wave caused by the first manmade fusion explosion are unearthed at Columbia and published here at Wired.com for the first time. The experimental detonation was five times as powerful as all the bombs used in WWII.
- Independent Researchers Test Rossi’s Alleged Cold Fusion Device For 32 Days
- Inside Piston-Powered Nuclear Fusion Company General Fusion
- JooJoo Tablet Dies, Fusion Garage Continues On
- The Anthropocene Epoch Began With 1945 Atomic Bomb Test, Scientists Say
- US’s Most Powerful Nuclear Bomb Being Dismantled