Adding More Names to Watch Lists Isn’t Change, It’s a Step Back
Adding more names to the government’s terrorism watch lists as a way to prevent another underwear bomber, as President Obama promised to do, won’t work. It will only make things worse. It’s the anti-terrorism equivalent of the D.C. cliché of throwing money at a problem — far short of what we’d expect from the country’s first high-tech president.
- FBI Leaves Cleared Names On Terrorist Watch List
- Google’s CEO Warns Kids Will Have to Change Names to Escape “Cyber Past”
- Comcast Employees Change Customer Names To ‘Dummy’ and Other Insults
- Android-like Auto Correct Keyboard Bar Discovered In iOS 5; Step-By-Step Guide To Enable It Without Jailbreaking
- Falsehoods Programmers Believe About Names