> World’s First Integrated Twin-lens 3D Camcorder
World’s First Integrated Twin-lens 3D Camcorder
ElectricSteve writes “Shooting in 3D has traditionally required a complex, bulky and fragile rig using two cameras and additional hardware to calibrate and adjust them. Panasonic’s straight-forwardly-named Twin-lens Full HD 3D camcorder looks to radically change the 3D game, with integrated lenses and dual SDHC memory card slots allowing you to capture 3D footage immediately, with just one device.” So there ya go, get started making your own Avatar.
Source: World’s First Integrated Twin-lens 3D Camcorder
- Pentagon Orders Dual-Focus Contact Lens Prototypes
- New Flat Lens Focuses Without Distortion
- Augmented-Reality Contact Lens Prototype Coming To CES
- Where Are Your Contact Lens Displays?
- Sony Adds Fuel to Compact, Changeable-Lens Camera Trend
Categories: slashdot 3d game, D Camcorder, ducttape, ElectricSteve, hardware, memory card slots, movies, porn, rig, sdhc memory card, Shooting, source world, Twin-lens, twinlens