> IT Workers To Get Fewer Perks, No Free Coffee
IT Workers To Get Fewer Perks, No Free Coffee
dasButcher writes “While the economy is showing signs of recovery and tech stocks posted double- and triple-digit gains in 2009, IT workers are facing a less hospitable workplace in the coming year. Many employers say they’re going to continue trimming budgets, particularly in human resources. Rather than giving up head count, they’re planning to trim 401k contributions, eliminate bonuses, curtail travel and, dare we say, shut off the free coffee (it wasn’t that good anyway).”
Source: IT Workers To Get Fewer Perks, No Free Coffee
- Do Developers Need Free Perks To Thrive?
- Perks & Paintball For Employees At Cybercrime, Inc.
- Scientists Work Towards Naturally Caffeine-Free Coffee
- Coffee Naps Better For Alertness Than Coffee Or Naps Alone
- Starbucks Offers Workers 2 Years of Free College
Categories: slashdot 401k contributions, budgets, business, Coffee, dasButcher, donoextra, economy, employment, free coffee, hospitable workplace, human resources, it, Jobs, recovery, tech