Court to Cops: Stop Tasing People into Cooperation
Tasers are becoming a ubiquitous “non-lethal” tool for law enforcement, but a federal appeals court rules that they can’t be used simply to force a non-violent person to bend to an officer’s will.
- Cops 101: NYC High School Teaches How To Behave During Stop-and-Frisk
- Cops With Google Glass: Horrible Idea, Or Good One?
- Judge: It’s OK For Cops To Create Fake Instagram Accounts
- Microsoft’s Cooperation With NSA Either Voluntary, Or Reveals New Legal Tactic
- Court: Car Dealers Can’t Stop Tesla From Selling In Massachusetts