Blogger’s Twitter Account Implicated in TSA Leak Case
A TSA agent who subpoenaed a blogger for information on who leaked an airport screening order composed a Twitter message to attempt to nab the leaker, according to a source. The blogger published it, raising questions about the ethical obligations of bloggers.
- Citibank Cancels Bank Account of Objectionable Blogger
- US Government Wants To Shut Down Terrorist Twitter Account
- Why Is The WikiLeaks Twitter Account Only Following TweetBackup?
- Tech Site Sues Ex-Employee, Claiming Rights To His Twitter Account
- US Central Command’s Twitter Account Hacked, Filled With Pro-ISIS Messages