BRINK Interview With Richard Ham and Edward Stern
unknown_gamer writes “BRINK turns out to be a lot more than just a regular shooter. The research behind the game — yes, there was research — turns out to actually be valid. Richard Ham and Edward Stern talk to Snezana about the actual scientific methods behind BRINK, the motivations behind the game, and about the game itself.”
A video up at Destructoid sums up the game briefly, and two others show an extended gameplay sequence. A preview from back in September at Rock, Paper, Shotgun explains BRINK in more detail. The game is due out Fall 2010. The developer, Splash Damage, seems willing to do a Linux port if the publisher, Bethesda, gives them the green light.
- Interview: Edward Stone Talks About JPL and Space Exploration
- Biz Stone Talks About Awkward Acquisition Meeting With Zuck On Howard Stern
- Interview: Ask Richard Stallman What You Will
- Keen On… Peter Stern: How Cable TV Can Win Back Our Trust (TCTV)
- Keen On… Peter Stern: Does Cable TV Have a Future? (TCTV)