> What’s Happened In Mobile Over the Past 10 Years
What’s Happened In Mobile Over the Past 10 Years
December 27th, 2009 12:39
andylim writes “recombu.com has an article examining what’s happened in mobile over the past ten years, including BlackBerry launching its first smart phone in 2002, Motorola launching the Razr in 2004 and Apple launching the iPhone in 2007. As a commenter points out, the first camera phone (Sharp J-SH04), which was released in 2000, featured a 110,000-pixel (0.11MP) CMOS image sensor, and a 256-colour (8 bit) display.”
Source: What’s Happened In Mobile Over the Past 10 Years
- Mobile Phones vs. Supercomputers of the Past
- What Happened To the Photography Industry In 2014?
- More Students Learn CS In 3 Days Than Past 100 Years
- Whatever Happened To Second Life?
- The Himalayas and Nearby Peaks Have Lost No Ice In Past 10 Years, Study Shows
Categories: slashdot 256 colour, andylim, article, Cellphones, com, Communications, first camera, image sensor, inputdev, iPhone, mobile, phone, recombu, smart phone, Wireless