> Jobs Finally "Happy" With Unannounced Apple Tablet
Jobs Finally "Happy" With Unannounced Apple Tablet
December 25th, 2009 12:06
All the rumors of an Apple tablet PC seem to be culminating in a flurry of rumors suggesting we may see one as soon as next month. Sources inside Apple are saying that Jobs is finally “happy” with the device after being involved in every detail of bringing the tablet into the light of day. As a side result of these rumors it seems that Apple stockholders are also getting a bit of Christmas cheer with a significant bump in stock price.
Source: Jobs Finally "Happy" With Unannounced Apple Tablet
- Approaching January, Apple Tablet Rumors Run Wild
- First Tablet Using PixelQi Screen On The Way
- First Tablet Using Pixel Qi Screen On The Way
- Steve Jobs: Apple Has Already Sold Over 250,000 New Apple TVs
- Did Steve Jobs Pick the Wrong Tablet Size?
Categories: slashdot Apple, Apple Tablet, applecycle, christmas cheer, db, Flurry, Jobs, month, price source, quot, rumor, stock price, stockholders, tablet