Bring a Wet Cell Phone Back From the Dead
Your mobile phone is built to go pretty much everywhere you go, except in the water. You’ll need to dry the sucker out as fast as you can if you want to save your contacts. Learn to make a wet cell phone ring again.
- The Cell Phone Has Changed — New Etiquette Needed
- Cell Phone Industry’s Six Biggest Failed Schemes
- Cell Phone Group Sues San Francisco Over Radiation Law
- CES: Tiny Fuel Cell is Supposed to Charge a Cell Phone for Two Weeks (Video)
- Tawkon In Talks With Apple To Bring Cell Phone Radiation Measurement App To iPhone