Report: Twitter Finds Profit in Search Deals
Citing anonymous sources, Business Week says the company pocketed $25 million from syndication deals with Microsoft and Google that allow those companies to display tweets in their search results.
- Pyrex Glass Isn’t As Shatterproof As It Once Was, Report Finds
- People Search Site MyLife Acquires Citizen Local To Power Local Services And Deals
- Report Finds Google Supervisors Knew About Wi-Fi Data Harvesting
- Report: Use Of Third-Party Twitter Clients Dwindles To 42 Percent
- Cut Through All That Twitter Noise With PostPost’s Improved Search Tool