Increase in Shining Clouds Highlights Climate ‘Weirding’
New evidence suggests that the increase in shining, high-latitude clouds is due to changes lower down in the atmosphere, namely, increased greenhouse gas emissions.
- Reducing Climate Change Uncertainty By Figuring Out Clouds
- Researchers Confirm Exoplanet Has Clouds Using Hubble Telescope
- Larry Ellison and Marc Benioff Suddenly Playing Nice, Weirding Everyone Out
- Space Traffic May Be Creating More Clouds
- Shining, Shimmering, Splendid: Scientists Make Mother-of-Pearl in the Lab