Facebook Privacy Changes Break Law, Privacy Groups Tell FTC
Privacy groups are asking the feds to investigate Facebook for making its users’ information public, calling it a violation of fair trade laws. The complaint could test Facebook’s resolve to force users to be more open and challenge Obama’s new regulators.
- Privacy Groups Ask FTC For Facebook Investigation
- Conspiracies, Privacy, Spam And NAMBLA: Facebook Groups Are Fun!
- Facebook Groups Don’t Have A Privacy Problem, But Someone Needs To Can The Spam
- Privacy Groups Attack UK ISPs ‘Collusion’ With Government Snooping
- Facebook On Collision Course With New EU Privacy Laws