Kobo’s Multiplatform E-Bookstore Puts Kindle to Shame
The e-book service Shortcovers relaunches itself today as Kobo, with an expanded catalog, partnerships with major bookstores and publishers, and e-books that will work with many different readers, including the iPhone.
- Portland Bookstore Will Trade Your Soulless Kindle For Real Books
- Amazon Introduces an Ad-Supported Kindle (Proving An E-Reader Is Just An Ad for A Bookstore)
- Kobo E-Reader First on iPad
- In The Search For New Distribution Partners, E-Book Retailer Kobo Raises More Funding
- Kobo Reassures Its E-Book Customers After Borders Declares Bankruptcy