Israeli Border Police Shoot US Student’s Laptop
zerothink writes “American student Lily Sussman, 21, upon entry into Israel from Taba (Egypt, Sinai) caught Israeli border police in grumpy mood — after two hours of questions and searching through her belongings they decided to put three bullets through her laptop. Explanation? ‘I’m sorry but we had to blow up your laptop.’ Haaretz also covered the story.” All three bullets missed the hard disk.
- Federal Judge Limits DHS Laptop Border Searches
- Stolen Laptop Owner Outwits Mugger, Police, and the Media
- Student Arrested For Using Phone App To ‘Shoot’ Classmates.
- Police Raid Home of 9-Year-Old Pirate Bay User, Seize “Winnie the Pooh” Laptop
- In a Security Test, 3-D Printed Gun Smuggled Into Israeli Parliament