How to Slow Climate Change for Just $15 Billion
Providing clean-burning stoves for 500 million households could do more to stave off global warming in the short term than trying to reduce carbon dioxide emissions, and cost far less.
- Why Small-Scale Biomass Energy Projects Aren’t a Solution To Climate Change
- The Shale Boom Won’t Stop Climate Change; It Could Make It Worse
- Obama To Ask For $1 Billion Climate Change Fund
- China’s Coal Power Plants Mask Climate Change
- Report Says Climate Change Already Evident, Emissions Gap Growing