Angry AT&T Customers May Disrupt Service
g0dsp33d writes “Fake Steve Jobs, the alter-alias of Newsweek’s Dan Lyons, is calling disgruntled AT&T users to protest comments from AT&T’s Ralph de la Vega that smart phone (specifically iPhone) usage is responsible for their network issues and his plan to end unlimited data plans. The post, dubbed “Operation Chokehold” wants AT&T customers to use as much data service as they can on Friday, December 19th at noon. While Fake Steve Jobs is notable for its satire, many Twitter and Facebook users seem to be rallying to its cry. It is unclear if there will be enough support to cause a DDOS.”
- AT&T’s CEO Says T-Mobile Deal Will Help In Improving Service For iPhone Customers
- China Unicom To Offer Jailbreak Service & Free Cases To iPhone 4, iPad Customers?
- Fake Steve Jobs Says ‘Leave the Real One Alone’
- AT&T To Cap Its DSL Customers’ Broadband Usage
- Apple To Give Free Case To All iPhone 4 Customers – Here Are All The Details