22 Million Missing Bush White House Emails Found
ctmurray writes “Computer technicians have found 22 million missing White House e-mails from the administration of President George W. Bush, and the Obama administration is searching for dozens more days’ worth of potentially lost e-mail from the Bush years, according to two groups that had filed a lawsuit — which has now been dropped — over the failure by the Bush White House to install an electronic record-keeping system. Earlier we discussed the Obama White House’s opposition to the lawsuit that led to this discovery.” The related links reflect our discussions about the missing emails over two years.
- 22 Million E-Mails Missing From Bush White House Found
- Obama Administration Withholds FoIA Requests More Often Than Bush’s
- Obama Adminstration Withholds FoIA Requests More Often Than Bush’s
- Jeb Bush Publishes Thousands of Citizens’ Email Addresses
- Backupify Backupified 136 Million Tweets, 713 Million Emails In 2010