Use Google for Text-to-Speech Translations in the Browser
Now you can pass some text to Google’s Translate tool and get an MP3 audio file of your phrase being spoken back at you. This new feature opens up a host of new possibilities for browser-based translation apps.
- Google Continues To Embrace Native iPhone Apps As Google Translate Hits App Store
- Twitter Launches Center To Crowdsource Translations; Indonesian, Russian And Turkish Versions Are Next
- Microsoft Shows Off Adaptive, Multilingual Text to Speech System
- Benioff-Backed Cloudwords Helps Content Owners Manage Mass Translations
- Google’s Computing Power Refines Translation