Restaurants Sue Vendor for Unsecured Card Processor
Several restaurants breached by a Romanian hacker file a class-action suit against the maker of a point-of-sale system on grounds that the system wasn’t secure.
- VISA, MasterCard Warn of ‘Massive’ Breach At Credit Card Processor
- Sydney Has 10,000 Unsecured Wi-Fi Points
- iPad 2 Will Be Thinner, Get Faster A5 Processor, Double RAM But Won’t Get High Resolution Display, SD Card Slot
- Finland To Legalize Use of Unsecured Wi-Fi
- iPhone 5 Will Be Completely Redesigned, Come With Multi-Core Processor; iPad 2 To Come With High Resolution Screen, SD Card Slot & Cameras