> Space Biologist Searches for Germs on Mars
Space Biologist Searches for Germs on Mars
Astrobiologist Adrienne Kish has turned an internship she spent dumpster-diving for microbes in astronauts’ food scraps and vomit bags into a profession, and is now one of 35 scientists testing instruments and protocols for upcoming Mars missions.
Source: Space Biologist Searches for Germs on Mars
- Could New Rover’s Wheels Deliver Germs To Mars?
- NASA’s Space Launch System Searches For a Mission
- Why Mars Is Not the Limit For Human Space Flight
- How Tiny Worms Could Help Humans Colonize Mars
- The Space Station As a Simulated Mars Mission?