Label-Backed Vevo Launches, MTV Has ‘No Fear’
The on-demand music video service Vevo finally launches. Does this strike fear into the hearts at MTV, which practically invented the music video? Not especially.
- Record Label Launches Spotify Playlist Site, Launch Goes Down in Flames
- White Label App Platform Appia Launches Pay-Per-Download Service For Developers
- Capitalists Who Fear Change
- Google Sues Consortium Backed By Apple and Microsoft to Protect Android
- V&A Scraps Napalm Death Gig For Fear Decibel Levels Will Damage Sculptures