Green Fuel-Cell Makeover for Future Power Plants
Research on solid oxide fuel cells is gaining momentum toward providing the key to truly green natural-gas power plants. A new model showcases the possibilities.
- Fuel Cell Marvel “Bloom Box” Gaining Momentum
- MIT Creates Glucose Fuel Cell To Power Implanted Brain-Computer Interfaces
- Gas Powered Fuel Cell Could Help EV Range Anxiety
- FirstEnergy Tests The World’s Largest Mobile Fuel Cell System
- CES: Tiny Fuel Cell is Supposed to Charge a Cell Phone for Two Weeks (Video)