Apple Tablet Watch: Analyst Says "Spring"
Yair Reiner, an analyst for Oppenheimer, has lit some incense, drained his tea-cup and stared deep into the pattern of the remaining leaves. The fates have thus communicated to him the following “fact”: Apple will ship a 10.1-inch touch-screen tablet in spring 2010.
- OLED Could Be Apple Tablet’s Secret Solution for E-Reading
- Predict Our Apple Tablet Coverage, Win an Apple Tablet
- ‘Leaked’ Apple Tablet Photos! (Nice Try)
- Analyst: Apple Will Offer Free iPhone 3GS With 2-Year Contract After iPhone 5 Launch
- Apple’s “iPad” Tablet: It’s Here, It’s Cool, and It’s Slightly Cheaper Than Expected