> What Do You Do When Printers Cost Less Than Ink?
What Do You Do When Printers Cost Less Than Ink?
An anonymous reader writes “A family member recently asked me to pick up more ink for her Epson Photo RX 595. Unfortunately, replacing the black and color ink cartridges costs $81.92 + tax at the local store! That’s so bad that I got a replacement printer that’s just as good, and spare ink, for less. But now I have a useless piece of e-waste that I can’t even give away. What can you do with a printer like that? I hate to just throw it away.”
Source: What Do You Do When Printers Cost Less Than Ink?
- Gartner Says 3D Printers Will Cost Less Than $2,000 By 2016
- Study Finds 3D Printers Pay For Themselves In Under a Year
- Printers Could Be the Next Attack Vector
- HP Gives Printers Email Addresses
- Home Depot Begins Retail Store Pilot Program To Sell MakerBot 3-D Printers
Categories: slashdot anonymous reader, askslashdot, color ink cartridges, epson photo, family, family member, hardware, ink, local store, member, pcloadletter, printer, reader, Than Ink