iPhone 3.1 Spotted In Field Testing
kai_hiwatari writes “Digitizor reports that the next generation of iPhone was spotted in the analytics log of an iPhone app, iBart. The device it seems was identified as iPhone 3.1 in the log. The last time when iPhone 2.1 was spotted, it was followed by iPhone 3G.”
- CDMA iPhone Hits Final Field Testing Stage, iPhone 5 Hits ‘Engineering Verification Test’ Stage?
- White iPhone 4 Spotted; Possible Reason For Delay Revealed
- App Analytics Reveals Apple Testing Three Different Versions Of iPhone OS 4.X?
- iPhone 5 Hits Final Testing Stage; May Not Get 8-Megapixel Camera
- App Log Reveals Apple is Testing Dual-Mode CDMA / GSM iPhone 5