New Evidence For Ancient Life On Mars
siddesu writes in with “compelling” new data that chemical and fossil evidence of ancient microbial life on Mars was carried to Earth in a Martian meteorite. The finding is being highlighted by the same NASA team who made the initial discovery 13 years ago. Spaceflight Now has more details of the analysis.
- New Evidence Presented For Ancient Fossils In Mars Rocks
- NASA Scientists Find Evidence of Water In Martian Meteorite
- Scientist Smackdown: Are There Signs of Life in a Meteorite From Mars?
- Martian Meteorite Gets NASA Mars Rover’s Attention
- NASA’s “Opportunity” Rover Finds New Evidence For Once-Habitable Mars