Facebook Stock Going Public?
zmaragdus writes “Facebook Inc. converted its existing stock holdings into different classes of stocks (Class A and Class B) designed to give certain shareholders more power than others. This has been typically done in an IPO of a company’s stock to give important people (company founders, for instance) more clout in the actions of the company when stock is first offered to the public. While Facebook maintains that it does not plan to offer stock publicly in the near future, this restructuring is one of the critical steps in doing so.”
- GSV Capital Buys Facebook Stock At $70 Billion Valuation; Its Own Stock Pops 21 Percent
- Facebook Founder’s Pictures Go Public
- Facebook Secondary Stock Just Surged To $34 — That’s An $85 Billion Valuation
- Facebook Tests ‘Want’ Button To Hoard User Data, Save Its Stock Price
- Zecco Launches App To Let You Trade Stocks, View Realtime Stock Market Data On Facebook