Facebook Photos Lead To Cancellation of Quebec Woman’s Insurance
No. 24601 writes “A Quebec woman on long-term sick leave, due to a diagnosis of depression, lost her health benefits after her insurance provider found photos of her on Facebook smiling and looking cheerful at parties and out on the beach. Besides all the obvious questions, how did the insurance company access her locked Facebook profile?”
- In Court? Be Careful What You Post On Facebook
- Married Woman Claims Facebook Info Sharing Created Dating Profile For Her
- Quebec Language Police Target Store Owner’s Facebook Page
- Woman Has 152 Facebook Friends Tattooed Onto arm – Unfriending Tricky?
- How To Move Your Facebook Photos To Picasa (Soon, Google Photos) In A Flash