> Installing scoop on "modern" debian systems
Installing scoop on "modern" debian systems
November 15th, 2009 11:23
Well here we go. We are going to install and RUN scoop on a modern communist debian system. And the best part is that it works…. And it’s really not that hard to tweak. I’m using SUN’s virtual box, as I have no interest installing Debian on my laptop.
- Installing Linux On a 386 Laptop
- NewEgg: Installing Linux Breaks Laptop
- Debian Says Remove Unofficial Debian-Multimedia.org Repository From Your Sources
- Installing Android On an HP TouchPad
- Installing Linux On ARM Based Netbooks?