Evernote Rival Snaptic Switches To A Catchier Name
Snaptic, which lets you capture, save and share notes, ideas, imagery, places and whatnot, has changed its company and service name to the far catchier Catch.com. Coinciding with the name switch, the company has released new mobile apps (called “Catch Notes” for Android and iOS devices.
The new Catch apps join the newly released Catch.com website, which uses mobile geolocation to help sort and find information based on locations sent from a mobile device.
- Evernote Rival Snaptic Switches To A Catchier Name
- Evernote Rival SpringPad Springs Past 1 Million Users
- Evernote-Rival SpringPad Now Supports Honeycomb And Offers Offline Access Via Chrome Web App
- Sequoia Capital To Double Down On Evernote With Big New Investment
- Flush With Fresh Funding, Evernote Hits 5 Million Users